Friends of the Library
Join the Friends of The Library!
Please click here for printable membership form (PDF).
2013 FOL Board
President: Donna Moore, SunnyHillsOrchard@gmail.com, (270)843-5510
Secretary / Book Sale Co-Chair: Donna Wofford, firstname.lastname@example.org, (270)843-2296; (270)535-2296 (cell)
Treasurer: Donna Lile, email@example.com
- Vice President & Membership: John Crenshaw: John.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Sale C0-Chair: Lynn Kruger: email@example.com
- Sharon Crawford: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brenda Carter: email@example.com
- Alicia McClure: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Pulsinelli: email@example.com
- Lydia Wimpee: firstname.lastname@example.org
To join FOL, simply print the membership form and enclose the completed form along with a check payable to Friends of the Library / Warren County to the following address:
--FOL Membership, 1225 State Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101
Friends of the Library/Warren County is a non-profit volunteer organization providing important funding for program support as well as needed materials and equipment which would not be possible otherwise.
As an organization, Friends of the Library supports the library in many ways. The group:
- makes direct gifts of material and equipment
- provides volunteer help for library events
- organizes and conducts used book sales
- sponsors special programs and events
- helps raise community awareness of our library's achievements and needs
As a Friend of the Library you will benefit from:
- members-only previews of book sale items
- the satisfaction of supporting your local public library
Membership in the Friends of the Library / Warren County is open to anyone interested in the Warren County Public Library. Membership dues are tax deductible.